Please Comment

Your input is important to me and I will accept any and all substantial comments, even if it's just to congratulate me on a well written post or let me know where I can improve! The only thing i don't want to see is spam!

Monday, July 5, 2010

40KEndgame YouTube Productions in Exile

I'd hate to start bashing my video host, but they've been having some serious server problems and no motivation to try and solve them.

I've reported that my account is inaccessible due to a linking error, and all I got were two links to some "relevant" posts that would "help" but obviously didn't. Since then, I have been trying to request help, but to no avail.

I would like to see some more activity on YouTube's end, but apparently, like Nintendo, Google has shut its customers out to fend for themselves in a sea of unfriendly faces that, in this case, is the internet.

I can only assume the worst has happened to my account, that a hacker has taken it over and is waiting for the right time to strike against some group or another, not caring if it gets banned and not realizing (or caring) that someone owns that account and their very presence on YouTube hangs in the balance.

This is a shout-out to everyone on the internet! Please help me and everyone else who has lost their YouTube accounts to neglected server equipment and software retrieve their accounts before it's too late!

EDIT on 12/19/2010: Well, I bit the bullet and created a new account, Super40KEndgame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Sean McCartin, or 40KEndgame as he is known online as and perfers to be called on the internet, is a High School Senior with more than enough experience in science and engineering and a talent for debate and negotiations. He has also competed in two national level RC racing events, the most recent being the Futaba Nitro Challenge. On 7/28/2010, he caught a 7 foot Sailfish while fishing on a charter boat named the Whipsaw off the coast of Wrightsville Beach, NC.